Have you got your place to attend MEDports Association’s first technical seminar?
The MEDports Association is organizing a technical seminar on:
The Ports contribution to a greener global transport network in the Ports-Cities: Toward an ECA regulation in the MED area?
Is it still possible to registrate?
Registrations for the ECA seminar are open until February 21st 2020.
How can I registrate?
How much does it cost?
The event is free.
Who organizes the seminar?
The technical seminar is one of the main project of the Sustainability Committee’s roadmap for 2020.
However it is a co-organized event from the Algeciras Bay Port Authority and the MEDports Association.
The technical seminar is organized in three sessions:
Session 1 – State of the art
- Mr. Victor JIMENEZ – Permanent Spanish Representative to the International Maritime Organization
- Mr. Rouchdy KBAIER – Head of ECAMED Mission, French Ministry of Ecological and Solidarity Transition
- Ms. Rosa ANTIDORMI – Policy Officer – European Commission, Directorate General for the Environment – Clean Air
Session 2 – Technological innovations in ports and maritime transport: success stories
- Mr. Jesus Blanco CEDRON – New Projects Responsible, Baleària
- Mr. Alex LAVERGNE – Coordinator of the Ports, Logistics and Maritime Strategic Activity Area, Pôle Mer Méditerranée
- Mr. Francisco Pedro DIAZ CASTRO – International Sales Manager Marine Fuels, CEPSA
- Mr. Fernando IMPUESTO – CORE LNGas Hive, Project Coordinator, General Manager, ENAGAS
Session 3 – The stake holder corner
- Mr. Manuel CARLIER – General Manager, ANAVE, Spanish Ship-owners Association
- Mr. Jean-François SUHAS – President of the Marseille Provence Cruise Club
- Mr. Sönke DIESENER – Transport Polity Officer, NABU Germany
- Mr. Hassan ABKARI – Deputy General Manager, Tanger Med Port Authority
- Mr. José Luis HORMAECHEA – Managing Director, Algeciras Bay Port Authority
- Mr. Hervé MARTEL – President of the MEDports Association and CEO of the Port of Marseille Fos
- Mr. Olivier LEMAIRE – Managing Director, AIVP, global network of Port Cities
- Pr. Dr. Juan MORENO – Head of College, Former IMO Ambassador, College of Marine, Nautical and Radio Electronics Engineering University of Cadiz