This committee is focusing on identifying training needs for ports through detection and identification of professional profiles and by promoting training programs for port employees.
Manuel RODRIGUEZ (Valencia)
- Follow up of the YEP-Med project
- MEDPorts Training Programs
- Observatory on multimodality in the Mediterranean
- Coordination and leadership of the network of Medports Young professionals
- Joint brochure of training offers (w/ Med training institutes)
- Training needs within MEDports study
- Professional profiles (current & future) study
- Development of the project “Quantifying number of jobs in Medports ports”
The Juniors Network
The Juniors Network has been initiated by the Relations with International Institutions Committee, in order to promote the MEDports inside the member ports themselves, and thus further the cooperation and strengthen the ties between them.
Each port member has appointed one Junior from its staff, aged under 35, to work in coordination with the other Juniors from other ports on common projects and promote the cooperation in the Mediterranean.