Speakers’ presentations of the first UfM x MPA webinar
Thank you to the speakers, the participants and the Union for the Mediterranean for making this event such a success.
Click on the name of the speaker to access to its presentation.
- Nasser Kamel, Secretary General of the Union for the Mediterranean
- Hervé Martel, President of MEDports Association and CEO of the Grand Port Maritime de Marseille – Port de Marseille Fos
S1 – Impacts of the current global pandemic on maritime transport and port connectivity in the Mediterranean region
- Patrick Verhoeven, Managing Director at the International Association of Ports and Harbours (IAPH) – World Port Sustainability Program (WPSP)
- Paul Tourret, Director of the Institut Supérieur d’Economie Maritime (ISEMAR)
- Olaf Merk, Project Manager – Ports and Shipping, at the ITF – International Transport Forum of the (OECD-OCDE)
S2 – Best practices on remedial actions already taken
- Julian Abril Garcia, Head Facilitation at the International Maritime Organisation (IMO)
- Mark Assaf, Chief, Human Resources Development Section TrainForTrade at the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- Szymon Oscislowski and Nelly Asteriou, Programme Manager and Policy Officer at the DG Move from the European Commission