Webinar: Current challenges and future opportunities for ports and terminals in the Mediterranean
On June 11th, the MEDports Association participated in a webinar organized by Transport Events on “Current challenges and future opportunities for ports and terminals in the Mediterranean“.
Some speakers are also Members of the organization:
- Dr. Philippe Guillaumet 菲利普, General Secretary of The MEDports Association
- Pino Musolino, President and CEO of the North Adriatic Sea Port Authority (Port of Venice)
- Mar Chao, Head of Commercial Business at Autoridad Portuaria de Valencia
Among the other panelists:
- Julien Horn, TT Club Portfolio Senior Underwriter
- Rachid HADI, General Manager of Casablanca Port Terminal Marsa Maroc
- Sotirios Theofanis, Chairman of the board of Thessanoliki Port Authority
Mark Assaf, Chief of Human Ressources Development #TrainforTrade at UNCTAD was the moderator of the webinar.
- 212 Registrations
- from 38 countries